HelpfulLockPicker's 15,000 Subscriber Giveaway Announcement!
HelpfulLockPicker’s 15,000 Subscriber Giveaway Has Begun!
Link To Subscribe➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/helpfullockpicker?sub_confirmation=1T
Thank you to everyone that has helped support my channel, this is a huge milestone and I could not have gotten here with YOU! My subscribers help keep my channel so fun and interactive and I wanted to do this giveaway as a means of saying thank you.
This video is open to all of my subscribers who would like to enter. You are entering to win an Aluminum CNC Pinning Tray from www.lockfall.com and you can get YOUR CUSTOM LOGO added to the tray!
These trays are made with the highest of quality and I really enjoy using them.
Here is how to enter:
1. You Must Make A New Video Picking and Gutting A Lock For This Giveaway (must be clear the video is for this giveaway) and submit the link through the comments section on the pinned comment
2. Add #HelpfulLockPicker #15kSubscriberGiveaway to the video description
3. You Must Be A Subscriber
4. If You Live Outside the US You Must Be Willing To Cover Postage
5. Entries will be counted for one week and the winner will be announced the following week.
➜ Last Day To Enter Feb 5th and winner will be announced Feb 16th
➜ If The Winner Does Not Acknowledge That They Have Won Within One Week (reaching out to me, I will not be reaching out to you) There Will Be Another Drawing
If You Are The Winner, I Will Set You Up With How To Contact The Owner Of LockFall.com To Get Your Logo Added To Your Tray and To Have It Shipped Directly To You.
You Can Get Started With Your Lock Sport Journey On Amazon!
Get Started With Your Own Clear: Padlock, Dimple Lock, and Disc Detainer Lock! https://www.banggood.com/custlink/GKKDspHcuA
Check Out My Progressive Lock List For An Easier Progression Towards More Difficult Locks.
1. Clear Acrylic Padlock: https://amzn.to/2ERvWkL
2. Master Lock No 3: https://amzn.to/2IPvhV1
3. Master Lock 140: https://amzn.to/2LiKpbB
4. Brinks 40 mm Padlock: https://amzn.to/2LcjJcJ
5. Master Lock 570: https://amzn.to/2LiTQba
6. Master Lock 911: https://amzn.to/2KIXtpU
7. Commando Padlock: https://amzn.to/2rWx14W
8. American Lock 1100 Series: https://amzn.to/2rYGJ6g
9. Master Lock 410 LOTO: https://amzn.to/2KH0TsW
10. Abus Titalium 80TI/50: https://amzn.to/2LeI2qm
Check Out One Of The Best Cheap Generic Lock Pick Sets Sold At Banggood.com: https://www.banggood.com/custlink/Gm33v1sn7l
Check Out A Beginner Dimple Lock Pick Set On GearBest.com https://www.gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_1376706.html?wid=1433363&lkid=15214680
Check Out The Panavise 350 On Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rV7OYI
It Is One Of The Best / Most Used Vises For Lock Sport!
If You Would Like To Check Out All The Equipment I Used To Film This Video You Can Easily Find It All On Amazon!
⭢ Canon EOS 80D: https://amzn.to/2rYryd3
⭢ Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 https://amzn.to/2Pp166p
⭢ YoTilon 360°Horizontal Tripod: https://amzn.to/2S3rEMu
⭢ JOBY GorillaPod Cameras 3K (6.6lbs): https://amzn.to/2kdpOcB
⭢ Rode VideoMicPro+: https://amzn.to/2KxqFRO
⭢ Bonlux 40w 5,500 Kelvin LED Bulbs: https://amzn.to/2mGyzNv
⭢ Neewer 176 Dimmable LED Pannel: https://amzn.to/2S0DB5q
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains Amazon Affiliate links, which means that if you
click on one of the product links, my channel will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thank You For All Of The Continued Support By Subscribing, Liking, Sharing, Clicking The Bell!
If you enjoy my content and would like to help support my channel, please consider checking out: https://www.paypal.me/HelpfulLockPicker
Your fan-funded support will go directly to helping improve the quality of my content. Giving back to the lock sport community is at the heart of my channel, your support will directly help increase the frequency and value of my giveaways. If you would like to contribute items to my giveaways please contact me via email at: HelpfulLockPicker@gmail.com
Thank You For Again For All Of The Support!
Thank you for checking out this video! If you have any questions or suggestions please leave them in in the comments below.
If you liked this video and you would like to see more like it, please subscribe, and as always I hope you have a great day!